wanna split truck rental? (West Coast)

I have a partial load I need to haul from Tucson to Seattle. It isn't economically feasible unless I can find someone to split the cost of a truck rental with. I'm looking for someone who wants cheap shipping on something biggish (you get one half of a 15' truck) going somewhere between Tucson->Phoenix->Los Angeles->points north all the way to Seattle near I-5.

The truck has to be in Seattle by March 8th or it's a no-go. Can leave as early as Monday, March 1st. I am planning to drive this truck myself and am a reasonably experienced driver of a 10-ton truck.

Grant Erwin Kirkland, Washington To email me, see

Grant Erwin

How much for a piece of it, from Santa Ana, California to my place?

I have about 6500 lbs worth of machines, all or part of them.

Clausing 1500 at 2000lbs 40" x 7' Hardinge HLV-H 1500lbs 40'x 5' Gorton 016-A mill, 1500 lbs 40"x 4' (roughly) Hardinge HC Chucker.. 1500 lbs 40" x 5'

I REALLY need to get the Clausing and the HLV-H out of the shop before the guy changes his mind. ASAP

I can unload with a fork lift in Taft. AND Ill put you up for the night and feed you. And let you play with the HLV-H

I can pay with some small amount of cash, or trade for?

Aprox miles= 200

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner