Need name of truck/bus yard west of Sacramento!

I'm looking for the name of a large yard south of Sacramento that sells used buses and truck trailers. This is where the I-80 bypass rejoins Business 80, just past W. Capitol Ave, on the north side of the highway. I'm looking for a used 20' box trailer for storage and heard they were closing out a month ago. Don't want to drive 60 miles to find they either don't have anything, or are already sold out and closed up. Need a business name so I can look them up and call first.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

The yellow pages show 4 used truck dealers in west sac, all 916 area code:

BJ's Gears and truck sales 372-3518 DeWald 372-8037 Sierra West 371-4713 Universal Truck & Trailer 372-5999

I suspect it's one of the last 2

Good luck.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Jim,

Thanks! Dewald says the outfit is right behind them, but they don't know the name. But Dewald sells trailers too. $1400 or so for a 28' box trailer and he estimated about $150 to haul it to Grass Valley. That's darn cheap storage!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson