OT: An eBay auction for the guy who has everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item )90150666
Will ship world wide

--
Glenn Ashmore

Invalid item.

Wouldn't THAT be perfect for the guy who has everything? Think about it.
STeve ;-)

It'd make the world crash every time you tried to save though.

I get this message.
Invalid Item The item you requested (2990150666) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.
EBay must have figured it out and pulled the plug. It was an auction of absolutely nothing, nada, zero. 17 bids and the top bid was $11.
--
Glenn Ashmore

Oh yeah, I saw that... heh funny! I would've thought it completed by now.
Tim
-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games: http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms
son of a %#@/)! I paid $40. for nothing on Wednesday! True story: Dishwasher took a dump last weekend, opened up the bottom panel, grabbed my meter and spotted a white (common) wire and a green (ground) wire, sure enough, 117 volts. Well it's got power, i cant go any further because i know absolutly shit about dishwasher repair. So a family "friend" was called to repair it (fixes them for a living by day, on the side at night) Pulls the same panel off, grabs the black (power) connection and notices the wire nut was loose (why the hell i didn't touch that?), replaces both wire nuts with new ones (no doubt his company paid for the wire nut) and replaces the 5 screws to the panel. "That'll be $40. dollars" wifey pays the cash, he drives home laughing all the way. Next time nothing is on ebay under $40., i'm bidding. walt

I paid $40. for nothing on Wednesday!

panel,
"friend"
replaces
pays
It might be the wrong nothing however! Got to be careful and get the right nothing. I've not managed it yet. <grin>
Lane
That will be $5.00 for the part and $1000 for knowing which part to replace.
Punchline from a lengthy joke,...
Joel. phx
I paid $40. for nothing on Wednesday!

nut)
Lane wrote:

In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn in negotiating the division of a worm with Henry Chickenhawk, "Two half nuthin's is a whole nuthin'."
--
Glenn Ashmore