B&S #7 Endmills FS

Ive got 9 absolutely brand new B&S #7 shank 5/8th inch endmills available. 7 are still in the P&W red cardboard tubes, the other 2 were wrapped in some sort of padded paper.

$10 each OBO, plus shipping.

Buy em all for $90 and the shipping is free

Ive also got 7 black granite surface plates available. Ill post pictures and dimensions. They are 2x3' or smaller, down to 14x 18 Most expensive one will cost $75 or less, with stand.

The 8th one is 4' x 7'....and I dont think anyone here wants a Grade A surface plate that size...do they?

Will be cheap enough....shipping might be a killer though. Located currently in Anaheim, California. Pickup is available and its mounted on the proper stand. Standridge brand as are most of my plates, with the data plate still mounted.

Gunner

805-732-5308 cell anytime
Reply to
Gunner Asch

Engrave them as tomb stones for various recent "PLONKEES" Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I bought some of Wholesale Tool's leftover stock of B&S 7 end mills, cheap, and have used perhaps one of them once, to fishmouth some pipe. They are very difficult to regrind unless you have a reamer to make a sleeve to hold them. Shell mills in a drawbar holder I bought from Grand work better.

On the plus side multitooth end mills can be pushed to cut faster than two or four flute ones in a vibration-prone mill like a Clausing.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Now there's an idea, leave them on a cart/stand just park it over the grave and once a year update calibration sticker.

If not then engraving should say something like "In life he was grade A now he's out of calibration".

Reply to
brewertr