Forth coming events

Gentlemen,

When is Welland Rally please.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Welland is on Friday 28, Sataurday 28 and Sunday 29 of July.

Has anybody had their passes back for this rally yet?

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob
28/29/30th actually Mike ;o))

I am dragged to a wedding on the Saturday, but might escape for the Sunday, although I shall probably run up on the bike as at Lister-Tyndale.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

miley.. No passes are not out yet I spoke to Mr A and they are still waiting for them. First time for us hopefully looking foward to it .

Regards bob

Reply to
Bob