EBay beware.

Gentlemen,

A good friend of mine is looking for his first Lathe, nothing fancy just something he can make the odd part on. We have been watching EBay and recently he has put in a couple of bids for the Clarke lathe with the mill head, he has set his limit and they have passed him by, until Friday when he received a second chance on one he had missed during the week. He had the foresight to ring me as he is also new to EBay. It turn out some Bar Steward is cloning EBay sites and sending them out in the hope you will take up the option fortunately the Moron forgot to spot that the original seller had left a mobile No which we rang and was told that it had been paid for and collected that day. Gentlemen beware.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman