Coventry Victor Data Sheets

I have rediscovered the four data sheets for C-V I bought a year or three ago, and have scanned/cleaned them up and they are now on the website:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/technical/CovVictor1.htm
For any newcomers, the address and phone number on the data sheets is NOT current for Coventry Victor, so don't ring the number.
I also have a thick sheaf of Bernard data sheets from the 1960's listing all their engines available at the time. There are quite a few sheets, probably 60 sides to scan etc., but I will get them done asap.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel