victor regulator rebuild kits

Does anyone know where victor rebuild kits are sold? I have looked on the web but man do I get alot of usless returns

Reply to
Wayne Makowicki

Wayne, for liability reasons, I would think they are not available over the counter. If they are, Victor's website should list them.

cope

I was thinking that. I opened it up and it is very simple inside. This is a regulator that came with some torches I bought. I don't realy need it, but it looks very easy to service.

Reply to
Wayne Makowicki

Hammerweld Incorporated repairs torches and regulators. My victor acetelyene regulator started acting strange and they fixed it for about $35. A victor medalist, I think.

+1 (800) 537-8002 or snipped-for-privacy@hammerweld.com I found them via Google.

IIRC I sent it to them via UPS and they return it via UPS.

Reply to
Bill Vorhies