rebuild kits for Victor gauges???

I am rebuilding a set of Victor gauges. Where can I get the little rubber seal that is inside the Oxygen gauge? Local welding shop can't get them. Thanks

Reply to
Chief McGee

Suggest you call Victor. I do see rebuild kits for Victor regulators on ebay all the time. If all else fails, call this place in Seattle, they are a really great torch & regulator repair outfit, been in business since Adam & Eve and they would surely be able to source that part for you: (Sorry, no online presence)

Hansen & Miller

4101 Leary Way NW Seattle, WA 98107 206-782-8842

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin