O2 regulator rebuild?

I've Googled and FAQ'ed but have been unable to find rebuild kits
for my Victor SR 250 C and Harris 25-100 oxygen regulators.
My email to Harris bounced.
My local supply store can rebuild them for only $20 more than the
cost of a new regulator. I bought a new regulator yesterday and
have been experiencing Brazing Nirvana. These regulators want to
be serviced and bagged as spares Just in Case.
Where can I buy all the necessary parts?
I am in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Thanks
--Winston
Reply to