coventry victor

I desperately need a cylinder head for Coventry Victor WD3 (MkIII) diesel. It is in my boat which is now engineless in Canada. I would buy a complete engine if neccessary, providing the head is good. Can anyone help?

James

Reply to
j.cross

James, have you tried "Coventry Victor Industrial & Marine Engines" at

have helped me in the past with handbooks and spares, they stock most parts for these engines.Good Luck Nick Meikle

Reply to
ferret

Yes i tried them and they couldn't help. So far I have located eginess of a diffeent model but no luck with what I need

Reply to
j.cross