coventry victor

I desperately need a cylinder head for Coventry Victor WD3 (MkIII)
diesel. It is in my boat which is now engineless in Canada. I would buy
a complete engine if neccessary, providing the head is good. Can
anyone help?
James
Reply to
j.cross
James, have you tried "Coventry Victor Industrial & Marine Engines" at
have helped me in the past with handbooks and spares, they stock most parts for these engines.Good Luck Nick Meikle
Reply to
ferret
Yes i tried them and they couldn't help. So far I have located eginess of a diffeent model but no luck with what I need
Reply to
j.cross