Headington & Stockley

Is anyone going to the Headington & Stockley Steam rally this weekend? I'm not exhibiting, just going down on Saturday to see the Merlin run!

Bristol Club Rally on Sunday at Coalpit Heath on the A432 opposite the Badminton Arms pub & I'm booked in there, a bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of sparrow phart job if my memory serves me aright!

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!

Reply to