Need help finding phone number

Hi everyone, I'm seeking a little help finding the phone number for this chap:
Roger Upward 28 Sandhills close Poole, Dorset BH17 9BN
snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net Can anyone look up his number in the phone book? There is an ebay problem and resolution via email isn't working out.
Thanks! Rob
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Rob Skinner La Habra, California www.rustyiron.com
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:33:32 -0700, Rob Skinner wrote:

erm isn't one of the conditions of eBay to have valid contact information both postal and phone...
BT eDirectory Enquiries doesn't list him. Try www.192.com or even google?
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Hi Dave, Yeah, that's one of the rules. But then again, there's a rule saying that a seller must deliver the goods.
Don't bother looking up the phone number. After I notified all you folks, ebay and paypal, the guy woke up and responded to my attempts at communication.