need help finding metric bearing locknut

Anyone here know of a source for a metric bearing locknut. size is KM13, with a fine thread pitch, M65 x1,5 Standard is 2mm pitch in that size.

Found them here:

listed under DIN 1804

Looking for a source in the USA, Kaman bearing supply has had no luck in four days.

This is for my Italian Lansing lathe.

thanks Randy Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Motion Industries shows KM-13 nuts from two mfrs in stock.

QTY Vendor Manufacturer Part Number *Price AMETRIC Item #00593590 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available $4.24

TORRINGTON Item #02292201 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available P.O.R.

FYH BRG Item #03207111 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available P.O.R.

AURORA Item #02887312 KM 13 NUT Available Inventory: Available P.O.R.

CONSOLIDATED Item #00593591 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available $22.62 GULF BRG Item #00593592 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available P.O.R.

P.T. INTERNATNL Item #00593594 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available P.O.R.

SKF Item #00593595 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: In Stock $28.50

SNR BRG Item #00593596 KM 13 LOCKNUT Available Inventory: Available P.O.R.

STD LOCKNUT Item #00593597 KM-13 METRIC LOCKNUT Available Inventory: In Stock $16.00

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Those all appear to be std 2mm thread pitch. Hard to tell as very little description is given.

seached for: METRIC FINE THREAD BEARING LOCKNUT

and got: 1 - 21 of 127,452 matches

I have not found anyone with a better search function than mcmaster-carr.

I submitted a quote request, lets see what they can do.

Thanks, Randy

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Randy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Might try JW Wilco also.

1-800-877-8351

Also, these folks have M65x 1.5 bearing locknuts in the catalog.

Anthony

That's a little too deluxe for what I need, which is your basic locknut with notches for a hook spanner to tighten it with.

I'll try Wilco on Wednesday.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Randy,

We have the SKF KM 13 locknut (made in Sweden) in stock. If you would like verify if it is what you are looking, I can email you a picture of the locknut. We also carry the matching SKF MB 13 lockwashers.

For other sizes of metric locknuts & lockwashers, please visit our website at

Best regards,

Andrew Gwynn U.S. Blowers P.O. Box 751192 Houston, TX 77075 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@usblowers.com

Reply to
avgwynn