Help finding figures

I need a group of O Scale children playing, as on a playground, for a park diorama I'm working on. So far I've had very little luck searching
online, so I'd appreciate any suggestions as to who might offer something suitable. I'd definitely prefer modern clothing, and the quality of the sculpting is important, the paint job is not. In fact, I'd actually prefer unpainted figures. Also, plastic is better than metal, as it's much easier to do any needed surgery on the poses.
Oh, and I don't need the playground equipment, just children. TIA for any suggestions.

Have you checked Walthers? If you don't mind a few stray Grandfathers:
http://www.walthers.com/exec/search?category=Figures&scale=O&manu=&item=&keywords=children&instock=Q&split0&Submit=Search

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
Joe Jefferson wrote:

Preiser (Germany) makes the best figures, the biggest range and offers some unpainted. They have a slightly cheaper range under the brand Noch. Peco has several sets in their range (from China) Lifelike and Lionel would be worth checking in the US. From there you're into more expensive whitemetal/pewter castings at considerable expense.

Check out Scenery Express: http://www.sceneryexpress.com/departments.asp?dept 29
Here are their O scale sandlot baseball teams http://www.sceneryexpress.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EX1710 http://www.sceneryexpress.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EX1711 http://www.sceneryexpress.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EX1712 http://www.sceneryexpress.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EX1713 they also have lots of other O scale figures.