Help finding figures

I need a group of O Scale children playing, as on a playground, for a park diorama I'm working on. So far I've had very little luck searching online, so I'd appreciate any suggestions as to who might offer something suitable. I'd definitely prefer modern clothing, and the quality of the sculpting is important, the paint job is not. In fact, I'd actually prefer unpainted figures. Also, plastic is better than metal, as it's much easier to do any needed surgery on the poses.

Oh, and I don't need the playground equipment, just children. TIA for any suggestions.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Have you checked Walthers? If you don't mind a few stray Grandfathers:

Robert Heller

Preiser (Germany) makes the best figures, the biggest range and offers some unpainted. They have a slightly cheaper range under the brand Noch. Peco has several sets in their range (from China) Lifelike and Lionel would be worth checking in the US. From there you're into more expensive whitemetal/pewter castings at considerable expense.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Check out Scenery Express:

Here are their O scale sandlot baseball teams
?number=EX1711
?number=EX1713they also have lots of other O scale figures.

Reply to
Mark Mathu