Which decoder?

I just purchased a new Spectrum 0-6-0 Saddle Tank Switcher which is DCC Ready, however there is EXTREMELY limited space. I generally use a Digitrax DH 123 in my engines however I can't see how it will fit in this locomotive.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an appropriate decoder and proper placement in this particular loco?

Carter

Reply to
Carter Braxton

Try a DZ12x they are small and rated for Z, N & HO

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Try a TCS (Train Control Systems) M1 Very Small. I use them for all my N Scale and small HO Conversions

Rated at a full 1A

Larry Madson

Reply to
Larry Madson