Which decoder?

I just purchased a new Spectrum 0-6-0 Saddle Tank Switcher which is DCC Ready, however there is EXTREMELY limited space. I generally use a Digitrax
DH 123 in my engines however I can't see how it will fit in this locomotive.
Does anyone have a recommendation for an appropriate decoder and proper placement in this particular loco?
Carter

Try a DZ12x they are small and rated for Z, N & HO
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
Try a TCS (Train Control Systems) M1 Very Small. I use them for all my N Scale and small HO Conversions
Rated at a full 1A
Larry Madson