Re: H0 - Spectrum 2-6-0 brocken cable in thender

Sorry for my small english

> I buy a Bachmann Spectrum 2-6-0 (UP - Low Boiler) > I will built in a DCC-Decoder > I open the Tender and found the Place for the Decoder > ok > Decoder in, the Loco run, stop, run, stop, stop (shit) > I found a red wire is broken at the solder-point in thender > ??? Which solder point ??? > can any help whit a photo (jpg) or a layout > > Greetings from Germany > > -- > Gruß > Jürgen (US-Modellbahner seit 1975 + DCC seit 1998)

Sorry, don't know the answer but it's an NMRA standard - check their web-site (perhaps via the MIBA links.

Greg (De-Modellbahner seit 1959 + Digital seit 1995)

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"Gregory Procter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@ihug.co.nz...

Sorry, you not understand I have the wiring of the NMRA DCC Standards I search the complete wiring for the Spectrum 2-6-0 I can not see as which point the broken red wire to solder the loco runs analog

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak

Jurgen, The Bachmann site has a feature called "Ask the Bach man". Ask the question there and you will get an answer. I tried it once and within two or three days I received an answer to my question. It does work!

Jon Miller