H0 Spectrum 2-10-0 and DCC Shortcuts

Hi Sorry for my bad english I buy just over Ebay a new H0 Bachmann Spectrum 2-10-0 Russian Decapot A fine machine. Drive analog very good.
I built in a DCC-Decoder, run good. any time the loco make a circuit shortcut and my DCC-Centrale Stop. After Reset the DCC-Centale (Intellibox) say shortcut. No run the 2-10-0. I go check the 2-10-0. All ok. Run analog. Go to DCC run and then error. Shortcut. I disable the tender and cables from the loco and set the loco only to the track. SHORTCUT I go to run analog. The loco run in a position of the weels (run slow speed) the loco make a shortcut by DCC, not analog. Have any a idea Send to Bachmann not good. Postage and handling to big from Germany
--
Greetings from Germany
Juergen
"Jrgen Pollak" wrote:

Which filters? The capicator in the Tender? The Shortcut is only the loco without tender
--
Greetings from Germany
Juergen

Thank you i go to test all of these Juergen