H0 Spectrum 2-10-0 and DCC Shortcuts

Hi Sorry for my bad english I buy just over Ebay a new H0 Bachmann Spectrum 2-10-0 Russian Decapot A fine machine. Drive analog very good. I built in a DCC-Decoder, run good. any time the loco make a circuit shortcut and my DCC-Centrale Stop. After Reset the DCC-Centale (Intellibox) say shortcut. No run the 2-10-0. I go check the 2-10-0. All ok. Run analog. Go to DCC run and then error. Shortcut. I disable the tender and cables from the loco and set the loco only to the track. SHORTCUT I go to run analog. The loco run in a position of the weels (run slow speed) the loco make a shortcut by DCC, not analog. Have any a idea Send to Bachmann not good. Postage and handling to big from Germany

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak

Charles Kimbrough

"Charles Kimbrough" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@a-err.com...

Which filters? The capicator in the Tender? The Shortcut is only the loco without tender

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak

You might want to check to make sure that none of the wheelsets in the loco have a short in them. Also check that none of the drivers on the insulated side are deep enough to touch the siderods as this also can short the loco out. Lastly, the wiring harness may have a problem in it so you might want to nudge the wires sticking out the back of the loco when a short is indicated.

Bob May

"Bob May" >

Thank you i go to test all of these Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak