Need help finding Air Enthusiast magazines

I'm looking for some issues of Air Enthusiast - #80 (Martin JRM Mars) and #110 (C-133 Cargomaster). Does anyone know of a source in the US? I can get them directly from Key Pubs in the UK, but they want as much for postage as for the magazines.

Thanks!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Johnson

Try e-bay.

I am looking for Air Enthusiast (Monthly) Volume 41 #6 - Volume 42 #2, #3, #4. Volume 57 #3. I need these to complete my collection from Volume 1 # 1 through the current issue.

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G