Free :- Model Engineer magazines

Hello, gentle readers. Does anyone want my collection of Model Engineer magazines or do I take them for recycling? I have volumes 136 (Feb 1970) to vol 151 in
binders and then to vol 185 (Aug 2000) as loose issues. Free to anyone who wishes to collect from near Junction 27 on the M62. Also I have a small dustbin of Mansfield red casting sand, some crucibles and de-gassing agents which I wish to dispose of. Again free for collection if anyone is interested.
John
--
StrongArm Powered
Using RISC OS Select_4.39 in
John Shillito wrote:

me please
--
BigEgg

[Snip]
Sorry, bigegg, I'm already in e-mail contact with someone who is hopefully calling for them if I provide directions. Cheers, John
--
StrongArm Powered
Using RISC OS Select_4.39 in

Gee, why do offers like this never happen within driving distance of Burns Lake, British Columbia? Mike in BC

Or Sooke, British Columbia!
Steve R.

snip
Well Steve, at least you HAVE a few model engineers in the Victoria area and on Island. I have met one, a gentleman who spent his idle hours in the school district maintenance garage building a traction engine, that's one ... in the 42 years I've lived in this area. Mike G. in Burns Lake, BC

Yes, I was once a member of the Vancouver Island Model Engineers! Must join again, now that I am an OAP.
Steve R.