Model Engineer

I have for urgent disposal the following bound copies of Model Engineer.
They have been rescued from an aged colleague, sadly no longer able to
pursue the hobby.
4 Volumes - vol.91 (July 1944) to vol.94 (June 1946) inclusive
22 Volumes - vol.144 (Jan 1978) to vol.165 (Dec 1990) inclusive
Postage would be prohibitive, but they are free to the first person who
wishes to collect from Andover. A donation to the local hospice would
not go amiss.
Mike
Reply to
Mike Whittome
Mike,
Please let me know if you still have the copies of ME. I have bee collecting ME for +/- two months and would most definitely take you u on the offer.
As I work in Basingstoke I could collect during the week.
Regards
Dav
this thread:
Natalshark
Dave,
Sorry to say that the Model Engineer magazines were snapped up almost instantly! They left me ten days ago.
Mike
Reply to
Mike Whittome
Thank you for the quick reply