page of model engineer wanted

can anyone do a scan of this page .
12 th sept 1997 page 315
thanks
all the best.mark
Reply to
mark
Thankyou, to kind person who sent me the page .. no names mentioned incase ME are on the copyright warpath ..like they were in the yahoo myford group.
anyway ...good on yer .. :) much appreciated
All the best..mark
Reply to
mark
Fair enough, although a certain amount of copying for such uses as private study is allowed by law and I don't see how one can sensibly copy less that a page. Rest easy in your bed. Regards Peter
Reply to
Peter J Seymour
That seems to be the case - see "Acts that are allowed" here:
or if you want chapter & verse, you can go read the various Acts here:
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
And of cause if you need a copy because your own mag has been damaged ... But of cause we all copy the articles before using them in the workshop :)
Reply to
Lester Caine