Model Engineer Bound Vol's 142 to 151 - Guide price please

Clearing a bit of shelf space, we have a number of near mint bookbound (Red hardback) volumes of Model Engineer and would like some guidance on what we
should be asking in a sale.
Vol's 142 to 147 are full volumes, 148 to 151 are half-volumes.
Years covered are January 1976 to December 1983 inclusive.
We will be selling these later this month.
Thanks for any help,
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk

Peter,
If you are splitting them, I am interested in volumes 146 and 147 fot the articles on the Warrior MII stationary engine.
Archie.