Model Engineer editors

Does anyone know the editor histories of The Model Engineer magazine? I
know that Percival Marshall was editor for many years (over 50 and
founder was quoted in one source) Also Martin Evans was also editor for
a long time. But does any one have details as to what year/month each
editor took charge?
My club has quite a collection (but not complete), the oldest being 1942
and certainly most from post WW2. Most are in bound volumes, but many do
not give the editors name. Perhaps because the relevant page got missed
in the binding process, but almost all have the inside title page
(frontispiece?), so I really don't know.
I'm in the process of indexing my club's library and I like to enter the
author/editor info if possible.
I'm using BookCat as a program by the way, it is an excellent product.

TIA
Reply to
Kevin Martin

Site Timeline