Any Model Railway Exhibitions this Bank Holiday Monday (London & South East)

With the Bank Holiday likely to be rained off, does anyone know of any model railway exhibitions this coming Monday in London or in reasonable travelling distance? Thank you.

There is a good show at Bridlington, not that near London though, Details...

26th, 27th 28th May 2007 East Riding Model Railway Show Held at Leisure World, Bridlington
Reply to
Model Depot

Railex 2007 at Stoke Mandeville Stadium, Aylesbury (behind the hospital).

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Read their website; show was Saturday and Sunday (not Monday).

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

In the same vein, is there a site that lists model railway exhibitions. I know of one or two but they are sadly missing a lot of exhibitons, and they're usually the ones nearest me.. Thanks

Reply to
Kirk

Trev

There is a show on Sunday the 3rd