Any Model Railway Exhibitions this Bank Holiday Monday (London & South East)

With the Bank Holiday likely to be rained off, does anyone know of any model railway exhibitions this coming Monday in London or in reasonable travelling
distance? Thank you.
There is a good show at Bridlington, not that near London though, Details... 26th, 27th 28th May 2007 East Riding Model Railway Show Held at Leisure World, Bridlington 10am -5.30pm Saturday & Sunday, and 10:00 am - 4.30pm on Monday Leisure World is on the sea front on the north side of the harbour in Bridlington ( The Promenade, Bridlington, YO15 2QQ ) There are quite a few good layouts, From O Gauge to n gauge, European and American layouts etc Its a pretty good mix, also the traders are quite good too !!! If your coming say Hi to me on the Model Depot stand I have some new wickhams "thing" from DC Kits Kindest Regards Simon Judd http://www.modeldepot.co.uk

model
travelling
There is a show on Sunday the 3rd
PETERBOROUGH MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION
Presented by
Nene Valley Model Railway Association
Sunday 3rd June 2007
Sacrewell Farm & Country Centre
A1 - A47 junction
Peterborough.
Web site :- http://www.nenevalleymodelrailway.org.uk /
Kindest Regards
Simon Judd
http://www.modeldepot.co.uk

M wrote:

Railex 2007 at Stoke Mandeville Stadium, Aylesbury (behind the hospital).
Nige
Nige wrote:

Read their website; show was Saturday and Sunday (not Monday).
- Nigel
--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/