August Bank Holiday Monday

Hello
I have been given the daunting task at such short notice of organising
a vintage section of an event held on the Bank holiday Monday 28th
August 2006 near Leek in Staffordshire. The fayre is held trying to
keep along a country theme with various animal and craftsmanship
displays.
As a large portion of stationary engines were used for varied tasks
around farms a presence would enhance the theme of the show.
I understand that it is short notice but until a couple of weeks ago
due to bad weather last year the committee was on a downer and had more
or less cancelled this year's event.The injection of a new chairman
has breathed new life into the beast so we are all trying our best in
the time allowed.
Adam Clarke
Reply to
adam.clarke90