August Bank Holiday Monday

Hello I have been given the daunting task at such short notice of organising a vintage section of an event held on the Bank holiday Monday 28th August 2006 near Leek in Staffordshire. The fayre is held trying to keep along a country theme with various animal and craftsmanship displays. As a large portion of stationary engines were used for varied tasks around farms a presence would enhance the theme of the show. I understand that it is short notice but until a couple of weeks ago due to bad weather last year the committee was on a downer and had more or less cancelled this year's event.The injection of a new chairman has breathed new life into the beast so we are all trying our best in the time allowed.

Adam Clarke

Reply to
adam.clarke90