Anybody meeting in London

Please, does anybody know of any place people can meet to discus AutoCAD in London or surrounding. Or is there anyone who use AUTOCAD that will tolerate a brief meeting?

I use AutoCAD 2002. I am not fantastic I must confess.

I'm just interested in meeting people who work with AutoCAD, especially in

3D, interacting and asking a few basic questions.

I propose that we try and meet physically and regularly somewhere. If you have laptops, better.

Thank

Ify

Reply to
Ify

sounds like a set up to steal a nice laptop.

Reply to
Longshot

England, or Ontario Canada?

W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan

Ify wrote:

Reply to
W. Kirk Crawford