Video to Lend

Please does anybody have a video on AutoCAD training that can be lent? It will be good if it covers 3D.
Thanks

What discipline? Civil, architectural, mechanical, indrustrial, manufacturing, medical, electrical, others?
Probably not at least in manufacturing. I wish I had one for my people. Showing is easier than telling.
W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan