Need help finding half round

We need about 100 feet of 1/4" half round, preferable aluminum. My google searches and suppliers like McMaster Carr have only come up with 1/2" half round
in stainless and wood.
It will be cut into 12" sections.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Reply to this newsgroup, please.
Aluminum is the hard part. I know of HSS steel and cobalt steel in that size and probably in 12" sections. The stuff is used for making single lip cutters for pantograph mills.
Could you not buy 100' of 1/4" round and cut it with a bandsaw or something? I suppose if accuracy was even less important then you could buy 50' and cut it down the middle...