METRIC Rivets

I'm looking for metric 'swell neck' rivets.

Yes, there are rivets that are called 'swell neck' rivets. They are round head (like a machine screw) but they are ALSO for countersunk holes. So you 'get the best of both worlds....

I have checked with many rivet suppliers and manufacturers here in the U.S. but have not been able to find what I'm looking for. I am looking for a foreign supplier.

I'm thinking that there might be someone in Europe on this list who might be able to help me out. I don't post much so many (most) of you don't know me. Some time back I posted/offered some miniature end mills - along the lines of .075 inch or so. I got quite a few requests and sent/sold well over a hundred of them. So SOME of you might remember me.

Anyway, I'm looking for a thousand or so of 4.5mm swell-neck rivets, in half inch (about 12 mm) length and another batch of 500 about

1-1/4 inch (33mm) length.

If there is someone in Europe or the orient who might be able to help me out, I would be extremely appreciative.

Roger

Reply to
Fuhh

I need some metric rivets but none of the U.S. suppliers carry what I need.

4.5mm Swell Neck rivets.

I need about a thousand (that?s either US or metric quantity) 4.5mm swell neck rivets that are about a half inch (about 12 mm) long and maybe 500 that are about 1-1/4 inch (30mm) long.

None of the US companies have metric rivets so I?m looking for someone in Europe or possibly the Orient to help me out.

Some of you know me - I offered/sold some end mills last year that are about 1\16 inch and I

[...]

ELFASCO FASTENERS INC

777 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

Possible phone number 914-235-0200

They had what I need but apparently they are not in the 21st Century yet.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Thanks, Bob I'll try them Monday.