I'm in Bother (Again) - Rivets this time

I told my dad I'd track down some rivets for his current restoration project. I'm in bother a) because I haven't and b) because I forgot all
about it.
He's after some steel rivets which are countersunk head in steel, 3/4 overall length with a pin diameter of 1/8th. I've found flat heads and dome heads but no countersunk heads. Only need a couple of dozen, so a bag of 50 is ample. but now the jobs stopped...
ANy where I should look to get some quick?
TIA
Steve

http://www.tf.harclo.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabidE&cTr tegoryTree.xml&cPh=0.15.6
Wholesale and boxes of 100 but may sell to you if you ask nicely
"Norman Billingham" <norman.at.tumulus.org.uk> wrote in message

http://www.tf.harclo.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabidE&cTr tegoryTree.xml&cPh=0.15.6
We shall call on Monday - excellent range of fasteners and a box of 100 would men we had some to share <G>
Thank you
Steve

These folks were really helpful, turns out they had a distributor just up the road!
18 +VAT for 100 3/4 x 1/8 steel countersunk rivets.
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:43:42 +0100, Steve wrote:

Countersink a hole in a steel plate, harden, drop in a dome rivet and hit it hard.
Repeat.

Thats how we made the ally ones <G>
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:43:42 +0100, Steve wrote:

Just get a riveting steel grade rod and fill the countersink by riveting.
--
Neil
Reverse 'r and a' Delete 'l'