I'm in Bother (Again) - Rivets this time

I told my dad I'd track down some rivets for his current restoration project. I'm in bother a) because I haven't and b) because I forgot all about it.

He's after some steel rivets which are countersunk head in steel, 3/4 overall length with a pin diameter of 1/8th. I've found flat heads and dome heads but no countersunk heads. Only need a couple of dozen, so a bag of

50 is ample. but now the jobs stopped...

ANy where I should look to get some quick?

TIA

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Wholesale and boxes of 100 but may sell to you if you ask nicely

Reply to
Norman Billingham

Countersink a hole in a steel plate, harden, drop in a dome rivet and hit it hard.

Repeat.

Reply to
_

Thats how we made the ally ones

Reply to
Steve

We shall call on Monday - excellent range of fasteners and a box of 100 would men we had some to share

Thank you

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Just get a riveting steel grade rod and fill the countersink by riveting.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

These folks were really helpful, turns out they had a distributor just up the road!

£18 +VAT for 100 3/4 x 1/8 steel countersunk rivets.
Reply to
Steve