Selling my Clark Plasma King 50 plasma cutter if anyone is interested

Clark Plasma King 50 plasma cutter, bit heavy! for model engineering, but maybe you are interested. Would be a good way to rough out frames etc.

I bought it to restore a 50's van to make the work a little easier so it's been used very little. Can cut through 10mm steel!

See the spec and current prices here:

Also pictures here:

Needs a decent compressor to run it and a 40A single phase 240v mains supply. £860 when new, looking for £500

thanks

Lee

Reply to
****