Painting Diecast Metal

For reasons best known to myself I need to paint an old Triang Spot-on diecast model car.

It would have been separated into its component parts then stripped with Nitromors and so back to clean metal (I hope).

Anyway, given it's metal and it's been a long time since I had Spitfires and Heinkels hanging from the ceiling so what paint to use and how to do it? Looking for dark blue.

Incidentally, where to get the rivets to put it all back together. I can get the replacement plastic parts I need easily enough.

Reply to
sweller

perhaps you should list a proper email .. see below

then perhaps i could give you some useful info to files on the net that i cant post here .

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

: Sorry, I couldn't find any host named mztech.fsnet.co.uk

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

It's a deliberately dead address - avoids spam.

Thanks,but I thought the old Usenet adage was post to the group, reply to the group. Can't you post a link to the files?

Reply to
sweller

email me ..you got to have the progs utorrent and emule to get them ..

my email is valid ..

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark