kit collections wanted

Please contact John good prices paid
thanks
Reply to
masterpiecemodels
define good. right here where all can see.
Reply to
someone
Please contact my wife after I've gone "toes up".......
Reply to
The Old Man
ok, that helps a bit. any examples of desireable and what you'll pay? i do want to sell off some.
Reply to
someone
Sorry I should have elaborated more. I guess by good prices paid is I am willing to pay a better price than most dealers depending on the type of collection
Reply to
masterpiecemodels
Sorry I should have elaborated more. I guess by good prices paid is I am willing to pay a better price than most dealers depending on the type of collection
Reply to
masterpiecemodels
Or have her contact me Hopefully that will not be to soon
Reply to
masterpiecemodels
Pretty much anything, prices depend on the kit Please email me your list. Or if you want try
it is easy and free. cheers John Geigle
Reply to
masterpiecemodels
Pretty much anything, prices depend on the kit Please email me your list. Or if you want try
it is easy and free. cheers John Geigle
Reply to
masterpiecemodels
they're evil, i hope ebay does the arrogant big pig self destruction trip.
Reply to
someone
Since E-bay is trying to milk the small dealers dry this might be a good alternative.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
alternately, my wife may decide to sell them off at $1 a kit, and i will have a heart attack when she tells me.
I'll vouch for John; he's a good guy. See you in Seattle next week?
--- Stephen Tontoni
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
and you're ok, so it works for me.
Reply to
someone
Mine are getting buried with me, Egyptian style. When I get to "the other side" I want a stash to start with and somethign to do. Harps bore the crap out of me.
Reply to
Andrew