kit collections wanted

Please contact John good prices paid thanks

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

define good. right here where all can see.

Reply to
someone

Please contact my wife after I've gone "toes up".......

Reply to
The Old Man

ok, that helps a bit. any examples of desireable and what you'll pay? i do want to sell off some.

Reply to
someone

Sorry I should have elaborated more. I guess by good prices paid is I am willing to pay a better price than most dealers depending on the type of collection

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Sorry I should have elaborated more. I guess by good prices paid is I am willing to pay a better price than most dealers depending on the type of collection

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Or have her contact me Hopefully that will not be to soon

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

'k

Reply to
someone

Pretty much anything, prices depend on the kit Please email me your list. Or if you want try

it is easy and free. cheers John Geigle

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Pretty much anything, prices depend on the kit Please email me your list. Or if you want try

it is easy and free. cheers John Geigle

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

they're evil, i hope ebay does the arrogant big pig self destruction trip.

Reply to
someone

Since E-bay is trying to milk the small dealers dry this might be a good alternative.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

alternately, my wife may decide to sell them off at $1 a kit, and i will have a heart attack when she tells me.

I'll vouch for John; he's a good guy. See you in Seattle next week?

--- Stephen Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

and you're ok, so it works for me.

Reply to
someone

Mine are getting buried with me, Egyptian style. When I get to "the other side" I want a stash to start with and somethign to do. Harps bore the crap out of me.

Reply to
Andrew