Downsizing My Collections

I am at a time in my life where I need to downsize my collections of magazines, books, and kits. My collections of Military Modelling International and Military Modeller magazines are on sale on eBay this week. Please take a look at

In the upcoming days/weeks, my next listings will be for Military Illustrated and Regiment magazines. If anyone is interested in buying the whole collection of either of these titles before they are listed on eBay, contact me and perhaps we can work something out. Thanks for looking!

Reply to
robot40