HO Scale Collections Sell Out

I posted a short time back on some Yahoo groups that I am planning to sell all of my HO scale collections of SAL and SCL models... and now, the time has finally come to make it happen!

So with no further ado... interested parties can now view the lists via the URLs below. These files are Microsoft EXCEL files, and they list all the models in my collections, their retail values and my asking prices :

SAL Collection Only :

SCL Collection Only :

NOTE : Only the rolling models are listed on these files! No structures, scenics, detail parts, etc, etc ,etc are shown.

Due to the response I got from my original posts a while back, I will be taking the highest offer (as long as my reserve is met). And as I stated in the original posts, I will NOT break up the collections... all SAL models must go to one buyer and all SCL models must go to one buyer (or both to one buyer)... and he or she can sell off what isn't wanted afterwards. I simply don't have enough time or desire to deal with this sale any other way.

BONUS : If anyone buys BOTH collections (all SAL and all SCL) at my asking price, you will get everything else (track, structures, scenics, power packs, detail parts... etc, etc, etc) for FREE!

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Contact me at : snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
John Degnan