HO Scale Super Detailing Parts (New)

Hello,

I am recently going throught my fathers massive collection of model railroad parts, peices and accessories. He passed away 5 years ago, and I am finally up to this challenge. I have been selling some of the items on ebay. Other of the smaller items, I have listed for sale page on my company's web site. If you are interested in Cal-scal and kemtrom parts, originally purchased in the 50's, 60's and 70's take a look.

-Erik Briggs

briggs.erik