P5M and PBM and PBY

I'm looking for a good clear large free set of lines or frames for the P5M. I found that kind of thing for a B-314 Clipper; the B-314 drawings are scaled but not dimensioned, and I'd like to have dimensioned drawings.

PBY reference: I made the mistake of talking about the plans I have for the PBY, to a woman. "I have the plans to a large PBY," I say. "What's that?," she asks, geniunely puzzled. But she goes on to take a stab at it: "Is that a peanut butter and yam sandwich?"

God protect us.

Reply to
mholt