Martin PBM Mariner Photos

Try Bob's Aircraft Documentation
. He has a very large collection of aircraft photos and three-views.
Bruce Bretschneider
Elmshoot wrote:
Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider
I am building two of the Martin PBM twin engine flying boats presented in the
Nov 03 MAN. I am looking around for some pictures for Ideas of paint schemes. I
have done a pretty good search of the internet but now was wondering if some
one may have a shoe box full of pictures that is in there private collection.
Maybe some reader may have been a crew member on one of these and has some
pictures as well.
Thanks for your time.
Tim Sparks
Reply to
Elmshoot
Bruce, Already checked them out. Thanks, Sparky
Reply to
Elmshoot
I use this site it covers just about every aircraft i can think of, don't let the title put you off everything is covered from ww1 to current military jet fighters

If that's not enough information try this one
Hope they help you out Regards Jim
Reply to
Outbound
I found the following pictures of the Martin PBM at this site:
Reply to
Paul Sutphen