Martin PBM Mariner Photos

Try Bob's Aircraft Documentation

He has a very large collection of aircraft photos and three-views.

Bruce Bretschneider

Elmshoot wrote:

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider

I am building two of the Martin PBM twin engine flying boats presented in the Nov 03 MAN. I am looking around for some pictures for Ideas of paint schemes. I have done a pretty good search of the internet but now was wondering if some one may have a shoe box full of pictures that is in there private collection. Maybe some reader may have been a crew member on one of these and has some pictures as well. Thanks for your time. Tim Sparks

Reply to
Elmshoot

Bruce, Already checked them out. Thanks, Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot

I use this site it covers just about every aircraft i can think of, don't let the title put you off everything is covered from ww1 to current military jet fighters

If that's not enough information try this one

Hope they help you out Regards Jim

Reply to
Outbound

Reply to