I'm looking for some good pictures of the Green Goblin's...

Glider. I want to try to make a rocket out of it. Can anyone help me. I've been looking on my webtv for two days and can't find the movie version of it. Help!

Reply to
R S

Try writing or e-mailing Marvel Comics.

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Here is a link that has several images of the Green Goblin including the Goblin-Glider.

Most are from the comics but one or two from the recent movie.

Good luck.

-Aaron

Reply to
Aaron