I'm looking for some good pictures of the Green Goblin's...

Glider. I want to try to make a rocket out of it. Can anyone help me. I've been looking on my webtv for two days and can't find the movie
version of it. Help!
Try writing or e-mailing Marvel Comics.
Here is a link that has several images of the Green Goblin including the Goblin-Glider.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Goblin
Most are from the comics but one or two from the recent movie.
Good luck.
-Aaron