I'm looking for Electrical Inspectors

hello.. I'm looking for Electrical Inspectors from USA. I need some info about documentation. Regards, Tom Bratt

Reply to
T.Bratt

Second post just as vague as the first.

If your really serious why are you not providing contact information and exactly what your looking for. are you just TROLLING>?

Reply to
SQLit

Second post just as vague as the first.

If your really serious why are you not providing contact information and exactly what your looking for. are you just TROLLING>?

Reply to
Brian

Thank you for information. We are trying to adapt software to requirements in USA and we looking for sombody (consultant) who can help us. Regards, Tom.

p.s. this software can see on website

U¿ytkownik "T.Bratt" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:d4tgra$u4$ snipped-for-privacy@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

Reply to
lutecki