Looking for CAN controller 82526 documentation

Hello,

I have to debug a very old hardware and I'm looking therefore (without success) for documentation about the 82526. Can anybody help me out with the datasheet?

Thanks

damc4

Reply to
damc4

Doing a web search on the part number, or the part number followed by '.pdf' is often fruitful.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

And please get onto Wikipedia and research the difference between "multiple post" and "cross post".

Multiple posts are nearly always rude, cross posting is much less often so. Had you cross-posted this message to comp.arch.embedded no one would have batted an eye.

Reply to
Tim Wescott