Looking for CAN controller 82526 documentation

Hello,
I have to debug a very old hardware and I'm looking therefore (without success) for documentation about the 82526.
Can anybody help me out with the datasheet?
Thanks
damc4
damc4 wrote:

Doing a web search on the part number, or the part number followed by '.pdf' is often fruitful.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
damc4 wrote:

And please get onto Wikipedia and research the difference between "multiple post" and "cross post".
Multiple posts are nearly always rude, cross posting is much less often so. Had you cross-posted this message to comp.arch.embedded no one would have batted an eye.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services