safety measurements in USA

Hello All!

I'm lookin for electricians who make safety measurements of electrical instalation in USA.

Bratt.

Reply to
T.Bratt

Safety Measurements? What exactly are you referring to? Perhaps you mean Electrical Inspectors?

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

You right! Are you Electrical Inspectors?

Regards, Bratt.

U¿ytkownik "Charles Perry" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
T.Bratt

contact local city hall, local electrician, local electrical union for the beast information. each state is slightly different in the way inspections are carried out. some vary by county or city

Reply to
TimPerry

Thank you for information. We are trying to adapt software to requirements in USA and we looking for sombody (consultant) who can help us. Regards, Tom.

p.s. this software can see on website

U¿ytkownik "TimPerry" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:LK-dnT4fAK1NZe snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
lutecki