1/48 and 1/32 Bf.110 decals. need any?

I have a 1982 IPMS convention decal set that has Bf.110 markings for Wolfgang Falck in three scales. I'm using the 72nd ones but if anyone is interested in the 48th or 32nd ones let me know. I'll never use em and it'd be a shame to waste em. I'm in serious need of 72nd Italian markings for an SM.79 and a fiat G.50 if anyone has any. Thanks! Bill

Reply to
Darkside24us

i could really use the 1/48 but do nat have anything you need for decals. anything else you might need? i really want them.

Consider them yours. Email me your address and I'll get em on the way next week. I could also use some 72nd Hungarian markings for 109's or 190's if ya happen to have any. Otherwise, don't worry about it. :) Bill

Reply to
Darkside24us

how about any music you can't find you want?

While we're on the subject of Wolfgang Falck, did anyone make an audio recording of his speech at that convention? I'd love to hear a copy. tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper