Vintage 1/144th Revell, 1/72nd Frog and 1/72nd Monogram for sale

Hi!

A friend of mine asked me to post this message for him.

He is selling vintage kits ($US 20 each) from:

1/144th Revell: H-1023: Corsair 4pcs H-1024: Hellcat 1piece H-1026: Wildcat 3pcs H-1027: Dauntless 2pcs

1/72nd Frog: F336: Oxford II 1piece

1/72nd Monogram: 5431: F-105G W. Weasel 1piece

Price is negotiable, he will swap for Cutting Edge or other 1/48th resin parts, decals or kits also. I will serve as his e-mail proxy. Please e-mail me directly with your offer, just remove nospam from my mail address.

Regards,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut