WTB...Looking for Heller 1/72nd 707.....

I am looking for a Heller Boeing 707 airliner in 1/72nd scale. If you have one for sale or can tell me where one can be found I would appreciate it. Thanks, Swede

Reply to
Krewdawg

Hello,

As far as I know, the 707-300B kit is still in production, with LH and AF decals. It is listed on

At worse, I probably can locate one here in France and have it shipped at actual cost.

Francois-

"Krewdawg" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m21.aol.com...

Reply to
Francois Airault

Hi, Seen one actually today ; 52.20? plus 24.40? shipping US. Rather xpensive, but the shop is reliable. Your call... Francois-

"Francois Airault" a écrit dans le message de news:4046e2a7$0$16200$ snipped-for-privacy@nan-newsreader-02.noos.net...

Reply to
Francois Airault

You're looking at $85 US there, Swede. Unless you absolutely positively need it NOW, perhaps cruise eBay or some of the online shops? The E-3s I know are essentially 707s with a radome added and the windows blocked off. If you plan to use aftermarket decals, I know most of the 1/72 sets have passenger windows to use with an E-3 kit, and they are relatively cheap at shows, etc. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf