1/72 Airliner support

Does anyone make support equipment for 1/72nd scale airliners? I'm most interested in boarding stairs, tow vehicles, baggage carts, etc. for a possible diorama with a DC-6B and/or a Boeing 707.

Thanks,

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

ISTR Heller had some stuff with one of their Transall kits. There's a toy "airport set" I've seen at various stores over the years with a small toy 747 & lots & lots of airliner support vehicles & while toys & not extremely detailed, many of the vehicles seem to be close to 1/72. Usually runs aboout $10 or $12 I think.

D> Does anyone make support equipment for 1/72nd scale airliners? I'm most

Reply to
frank

As well, Revell-Germany (IIRC) did a set of airport structures for HO (I know, a little small) that have some of this stuff in it. I'd check there.

Reply to
The Old Man

Also try looking in Walthers and other RR modelling catalogs. IO realize that 1/87 - HO isn't 1/72, but they are fairly close and you may find a manufacturer that's closer than they ought to be.

ISTR that there's more than one German company making HO scale Airport buildings and equipment. But that was about twenty years ago that I noticed it.

Hope this helps!

Reply to
Drew Hill