WTD: Academy 1/72nd PBY-5A Catalina

I am looking for an Academy 1./72nd PBY-5A Catalina. I believe it was only boxed one time in "Black Cat" markngs in black plastic, though I am hoping it might have been reboxed in grey plastic at some point. If anyone has one they would like to sell that is in very good condition and complete, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thanks.

Boyd Waechter Katy, Texas

Reply to
Bfwaechter

AFAIK this kit is still current, at least one of my local hobbyshops recently restocked with it. Unless our importer still has old stock.

And yes it is the black plastic one.

Charlie

Reply to
CharlieH

How about the lovely Revell kit with dynamic box art? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper