1/72nd Scale Armor Modeling Website

For those of you interested in modeling 1/72nd scale trucks, tanks, and other armored fighting vehicles, check out my website at its new location:

It has Galleries, Articles, Kit Reviews, and an extensive list of manufacturers and kits.

Come join the ranks of Small Scale armor modelers!

-Doug

-- Doug Chaltry "On The Way!" - 1/72nd Scale Armor Modeling on the World Wide Web.

Doug Chaltry

<

Glad to see you have a new address, I panicked when the old one didn't work.

CB

Jinxx1