1/72nd scale Thud cockpits?

Does anybody make aftermarket replacement cockpits for the Revellogram F105D/G in 72nd scale?

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

I think both Airwaves and Eduard made photoetched sets. I don't know about their current availability though.

Reply to
Msteinma

Aeroclub has an appropriate bang seat for most models.

Air Forces International had the most interesting cockpit interior, color printed paper card that you installed then place the bang seat. April, 1988 issue had the F-105.

Airwaves has D and F details in one set.

Eduard has a F-105G Wild Weasel set.

Plus Models has detailing sets for both the D and the F in seperate sets.

Hope this helps some.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Tom

Reply to